Returns and Exchanges
What is Your Return Policy?
Customer satisfaction is our top priority. If you are unsatisfied for any reason with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within 5 days of delivery. Returned items must be new and in unused condition. A few of our vendors may be excluded from our return policy. Any exceptions are noted on the page of the item. Special orders where custom fabrics or colors are selected are non-refundable. Bedding and linens are also non-refundable and can't be exchanged. To return items for an exchange or refund please contact us via email or phone for an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization). We ship items from multiple warehouses across the United States. Therefore, it is very important to contact us so we can provide the correct return warehouse address. All returns are subject to round trip shipping charges. If your item was shipped "Free Shipping," we will charge our "actual" outbound shipping charges as the shipping charges are included in the price but you will still be charged for round trip shipping costs incurred by us All returns for any reason are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Returns are only accepted in their original boxes, and should be unassembled. Once an item has been assembled it is no longer returnable. Special order products such as items where fabrics can be selected are non refundable. Please be careful when ordering your furniture and let us know if we can be of assistance in selecting the right furniture for your situation. Always measure the space you are placing the furniture. Sorry we cannot accept returns for assembled merchandise. Any returns must be in their original packaging. Items will not be authorized for return after 5 days from the delivery date. Your credit card will be refunded once the manufacturer receives the returned item.
While we strive to make 100% certain that all colors, dimensions, and, angles are exact, there are sometimes discrepancies in colors, dimensions, and angles. We are not responsible if any of these are slightly different than what arrives. All of our information is provided by the manufacturer, and the product sku numbers provided are the same skus sold by the manufacturer. It is delivered new in the box from the manufacturer. Any questions or hesitations based on color match, or if dimensions will work must be discussed before placing your order, and if not fully addressed, we will not be responsible. If the items do not fit in your home and need to be returned you will be charged the restocking fees as well as round trip actual cost shipping fees.
If an item is determined by North Carolina Furniture or the manufacturer to be free of defect or damage, and YOU are not 100% satisfied with your order, YOU may return the item(s) YOU purchased by following the steps outlined below to qualify for either a refund or exchange.
1) YOU MUST e-mail us a request for a Return Authorization Number within 24 hours (1) DAY of delivery.
2) RETURNED ITEMS MUST BE RECEIVED BY North Carolina Furniture WITHIN 14 DAYS FROM THE DATE THE RETURN AUTHORIZATION IS ISSUED.
3) We will calculate and provide to you in writing via email all return costs and fees. A Return Authorization number will NOT be issued until North Carolina Furniture receives written acceptance from YOU of all return fees, terms and conditions via email or fax.
4) Refunds, if applicable, will not be issued until item(s) are inspected by North Carolina Furniture, manufacturer or authorized 3rd party agent of North Carolina Furniture.
5) Item(s) do NOT qualify as Non-damaged or Non-defective Return if: a) YOU received delivery of an item(s) with a finish, color or texture that is different from what YOU saw at the North Carolina Furniture website, any website other than North Carolina Furniture, at a physical furniture store, or recommendations YOU received from a North Carolina Furniture sales representative. Finishes and colors online may not accurately represent the true color or pattern. YOU accept liability for YOUR purchase. b) You or a North Carolina Furniture representative on your behalf places an order through the North Carolina Furniture website and the item(s) listed in the order confirmation are incorrect, YOU are responsible for (1) reviewing the email order confirmation details; (2) notifying North Carolina Furniture within 24-hours if YOU did NOT receive the order confirmation email; (3) any errors, typos or inaccuracies in the order confirmation email so that North Carolina Furniture may revise the order details to reflect what YOU want to order and where YOU want the order shipped to. c) Should customer refuse delivery because the purchased item(s) can not fit into home or room(s) by the customer or delivery agents, then the customer is responsible for any/all return costs in accordance with our return policy.
6) FOR ALL ELIGIBLE RETURNS:
a) Items must be unused and free from damage, pet hairs, soil, or stains.
b) Item(s) must be returned in its original packaging or equivalent with a Return Authorization Number affixed to the outside of the package.
c) If RA approved, we will arrange for a carrier pickup date and have the carrier contact YOU to schedule a pick up date.
d) Item(s) will not be picked up unless properly packaged by YOU including patching any holes or re-securing corners, box top and bottom.
e) If YOU discard the original packaging or it was removed from the premises by the North Carolina Furniture delivery agent, YOU are still responsible for sourcing the same kind of packing materials and re-packing the units the same way as delivered. YOU are financially responsible for any item(s) damaged due to inadequate packing materials and/or packing UNLESS North Carolina Furniture can document the returned item(s) were mishandled by the carrier on the return delivery including but not limited to holes and tears in the packaging. North Carolina Furniture will provide you with photos of the packaging and re-calculate your refund less the costs to repair or replace the damaged item(s) if applicable.
FULL REFUNDS WILL NOT BE ISSUED IF:
1.The item(s) is determined by North Carolina Furniture or the manufacturer to have been used, damaged by YOU, has pet hairs, soil, or stains.
2.If the item(s) was returned C.O.D.
3.If the item(s) is not returned in its original packaging or equivalent.
4.If the item(s) does NOT have a Return Authorization Number affixed to the outside of the package.
5.If the item(s) are returned with damage and cause of damage is NOT a result of shipper's mishandling.